BAR ENDS \ BARS \ BOTTOM BRACKETS \ BRAKES \ CHAINS \ COMPLETES \ CRANKS \ FORKS \ FRAMES \ GRIPS \ HATS & BEANIES \ HEADSETS \ HUB PARTS \
HUBS & GUARDS \ MERCHANDISE \ OUTERWEAR \ PARTS KITS \ PEDALS \ PEGS \ RIMS \ SAFETY GEAR \ SEAT POST CLAMPS \ SEAT POSTS \ SEATS \ SHOES \ SOFTGOODS \ SPOKES \ SPROCKETS \ STEMS \ STICKERS \ TIRES \ TOOLS \ VIDEOS \ WHEELS \
Fit Shiv V.3 Fork
Our goal was to design and produce an extremely strong fork with plenty of tire clearance. After 2 years of R&D and a lot of investment in tooling, the Shiv V.3 is available with a quick 25mm offset. Here are a few features that make these forks so strong.
- Using left and right specific investment cast drop-outs instead of traditional Cr-Mo plate, we’ve eliminated the weld gap on the inside of the drops, and were able to thicken up the drops toward the top making a much stronger drop-out/leg connection.
- Seamless, swaged legs provide more strength than welded or fused caps-especially if pegs are installed. The ends of these legs are formed, not capped and welded so there is nothing to fracture.
- A longer 166mm CNC’d steerer tube with increased wall thicknesses wherever possible and a 24mm x 1.5 compression cap with integrated race.
- Tapered and butted legs provide tons of strength, crown weld surface, and peg clearance./li>
- Post weld 4Q Baked heat-treatment
- STEERER TUBE
- STEERER TUBE LENGTH
- AXLE TO CROWN
- HEAT TREAT
- Seamless Swaged (No Welded Cap)
- Investment Cast
- 1 Piece CNC-Machined 4130 CrMo
- M24 X 1.5 Thread - 6mm Allen Slot
- 2.25 lb (1.02 kg)
- 4Q Baked Post-Weld